Will the Graduate School of Education accept photocopies of my transcripts until I can submit official ones?
At the discretion of each department, unofficial documents may be used to evaluate your admission application; however, you are required to submit official transcripts or degree certificates before the end of your first term of enrollment. Failure to submit official documents may result in a registration hold through the Office of Admissions.