Who do I contact if I need help preparing my case before the student Judicial Board?

The Senate Representative to the Judicial Board is vested with the responsibility of providing counsel to Petitioners (persons who submit Attention Request Forms) whom so request. To request counsel, just check the appropriate box on the Attention Request Form. He or she will contact you via the information you provide on the Attention Request Form.