When do I go to the DRC? Should I contact the DRC?


  • You should contact the DRC if you need any accommodations in order to be successful on campus. We will discuss what accommodations may be reasonable and collaborate with you to ensure access.
  • You should also contact the DRC any time you have a question about your accommodations, want to give us an update on how your term is going, or would like to discuss strategies for success as a student with a disability at Portland State University.
  • The DRC is here to help, but we need you to keep us informed!