What kind of financial aid is available to counselor education students?

Occasionally, but not always, the Counselor Education Department has scholarships and graduate assistantships (GA) through federal and state grants. Based on our budget, there are generally 1-2 department GA positions and 5-8 faculty or grant related GA positions. Graduate Assistantship applications are available in the Fourth Avenue Building, suite 250. Information about current scholarships available through the Graduate School of Education can be found on the Graduate School of Education website. Information regarding University graduate scholarships is available at the Office of Graduate Studies, in 184 XSB, or on the Graduate Studies website. Several federal loans are available for graduate students. For the most current information on financial assistance, contact PSU's Office of Student Financial Aid, in 174 Neuberger Hall, or on the PSU Financial Aid website. Admitted students in the Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling program may receive tuition support from the RSA Long Term Training grant. Applications are made available to cohorts in May of each year.