What if my or my parents' circumstances have changed financially?

If you or your family has experienced a loss of employment, change in marital status, or other extraordinary circumstance since you completed the FAFSA, you may appeal to have your situation reviewed by our office. If approved, your aid eligibility and financial need may be recalculated, based on the new information. You can find Parent and Student re-evaluation request forms on our Forms and Publications page.