Search Google Appliance


What if I need something fixed or replaced in my room?

All maintenance problems should be reported as soon as they are discovered. If you have a maintenance problem in your room/unit, please complete a Maintenance Request online through the Housing Portal at

Choose "Maintenance Work Order" on the drop-down menu that appears when you hover over "housing portal." After you have logged-in to the Portal by following the instructions on the page, choose "Maintenance" from the top menu and then click on the "New Job" button. If your password does not work, you can contact University Housing for assistance.

If you have a maintenance emergency, please visit the Ondine or Montgomery Area Desk during working hours, call the Resident Assistant On-Call number, or contact a Housing or Residence Life staff member immediately.