What if I need something fixed or replaced in my room?

All maintenance problems should be reported as soon as they are discovered. If you have a maintenance problem in your room/unit, please complete a Maintenance Request online on our website through your Housing Portal Login. If you have a maintenance emergency, please visit the University Housing Office, Montgomery Area Desk between the hours of 9am-midnight, call the Resident Assistant On-Call number, or contact a Housing or Residence Life staff member immediately.