What happens if a professor does not want to provide an accommodation?

Generally professors are incredibly accommodating and able to provide all approved academic accommodations.  In the rare occurrence that a professor does not understand an accommodation or refuses to provide one you should contact the DRC immediately.  We can be reached at 503-725-4150 or via email at drc@pdx.edu.  The DRC is responsible for ensuring that all students with disabilities have equal access to their education, and we will work with your professor to make sure you have access.