What do I need to do to receive accommodations with the DRC?

In order to receive accommodations, you will need to meet with a DRC professional. We will discuss any accommodations that will support access to education and university life at PSU. As part of this interactive process, we need supporting documentation from a qualified licensed professional. Once reasonable accommodations have been determined as supported by documentation, DRC will send your Faculty Letters to your instructors, which will list and explain the accommodations for which you are eligible. It is vital that you communicate with your instructors to ensure they received the letter and to discuss a plan for you to receive your accommodations in each class.