What about part-time work while I'm attending a program in the School of Urban Studies and Planning?
Many students find part-time paid work through internships related to planning (which are required for the MURP degree). About 95% of our MURP students are paid for their internship. MUS students may also participate in internship programs, although it is not required for the MUS degree.