One of the courses I took for my Upper Division Cluster was three credits and the other two were four. Now I have eleven credits. Do I have to take one more course?

No. However, you will need to file a formal petition with the Academic Requirements Committee. Talk to an advisor in the Information and Academic Support Center about how to proceed.