My undergraduate GPA is lower than I would like. What should I do to make myself a more qualified candidate for admission to the School of Urban Studies & Planning?
Since you have the option of taking graduate level courses as a post-baccalaureate student, you might consider taking classes at the graduate level and earning a strong GPA (3.5 or higher). A high GPA earned in 12 or more credits at the graduate level in this case may compensate for a poor undergraduate GPA. Students with a GPA under 3.0 can only be admitted conditionally, which is rare.