Search Google Appliance


My friend goes to another University, can they go on an Outdoor Program trip?

In order to receive the lower rate for trips, you have to be a member of the ASRC. Membership is available to PSU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and spouses or dependents of PSU students, faculty, staff, or alumni. Students from other institutions and general public pay the non-member rate.