I'm a resident in the First Year Experience Program. Can I change my meal plan?

Each term, FYE residents have the opportunity to change their meal plan for the upcoming term by submitting a Meal Plan Change form at the University Housing Office by the posted deadlines for each term. Meal plan change deadlines can be found on the Housing Website