If I am in default on a loan or owe a repayment of a grant, how does that affect my financial aid?
If you are in default on an educational loan or owe repayment of a grant from PSU or a previous college, you cannot receive aid until you clear up that situation. Contact the school at which you defaulted or owe repayment or visit the U.S. Department of Education site to find out the steps you need to take.