I have had some issues in my Housing building, who do I talk with about these issues?

Students can submit maintenence requests for issues they are having within their unit or within the buiding. Housing maintenence will try and resolve issues within 72 hours of submitting the request or update you if the request will take additional time. Residents can also talk with their Resident Assistant or Resident Director about unit or buiding issues they believe need addressing.