Search Google Appliance


I have had some issues in my Housing building, can I talk to RHA about these issues?

RHA is a great place to bring issues that come up being a resident of University Housing and depending on the issues can help resolve them or contact the proper department with you! It is always recommended that you talk with your Resident Assistant or Resident Director / Area Coordinator as well.