I got a partial refund for a class I dropped, yet I never attended the class. Can I get a full refund?

The Deadline Appeals Petition exists for students to request an add, drop, grade option change, or refund after the normal deadlines for such changes have passed. If you missed the deadline to drop a class for 100% refund, use this petition to explain the circumstances that prevented you from dropping within the deadline. You must provide documentation with your petition. In the case of a dropped class that you never attended, the petition must include instructor documentation that you never attended the class.