How do I find a work-study job?

If you have been awarded Federal Work Study, the PSU Career Center has a listing of all of the work-study jobs and is happy to help you find a work study job. Jobs are available on campus and at approved off-campus non-profit agencies. There are generally enough jobs that any student with work-study can find one.