How do I change my PSU OneCard student refund preference?

You may change your refund preference by logging into your PSU OneCard account at www.PSUOne.com . From the menu bar at the top, select Profile, Financial Aid Refunds, and scroll down to Refund Preferences to change your selection. Then click the Update button at the bottom of the page. That's all there is to it! Remember, if you choose ACH direct deposit to an existing bank account, you must follow the directions to complete the deposit form online, print, sign and mail the form to Higher One or deposit in the drop box in Neuberger Hall. Please note that your change of refund method will take effect with your next refund disbursement.