How do I appeal a decision made by the Student Senate, SFC, or Elections Committee?

All decisions made by any governing body of ASPSU may be appealed to the Judicial Board. Like all matters submitted to the Judicial Board, the appropriate Attention Request Form (such as an Appeal) must be filled out in its entirety and placed in either the Judicial Board's inbox or the Chairperson's mail box. All Attention Request Forms can be found both in the ASPSU office and on the ASPSU website.