How can I get involved with University Housing?

There are many ways to get involved with University Housing. We offer a variety of positions. Some of them are volunteer and some of them are paid. Employment descriptions can be found online

  • Join Hall Council! We have hall councils for both East and West Campus if you'd like to get involved in planning events and advocating for residents in your area!
  • Residence Hall Association-is an outreach and advocacy group. Executive Board positions available
  • Learning Community Assistants-Supports first year students living in FYE-FRINQ communities
  • Resident Academic Mentors-Academic support for upperclass students
  • Resident Assistant- Responsible for the health, happiness and safety of residential communities
  • Montgomery Service Desk- Oversees residential service desk for current residents
  • Broadway Housing Office- Provides customer service to current and prospective residents
  • Marketing/Outreach Team-provides a range of services including social media support, housing tours, events, and graphics for the department