Does Russian Flagship accept graduate students?

Yes.  The PSU Certificate of Advanced Proficiency in Russian may be attached to any undergraduate or graduate PSU degree.

In order to be eligible for Flagship funding, however, post-baccalaureate students must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, typically Russian. It is not uncommon for post-bac students to simultaneously pursue a B. A. in Russian along with a graduate degree in another department.

Post-bac students who do not wish to pursue a B. A. in Russian may study in the PSU program and apply for admission to the Russian Overseas Flagship as at large students.