Can I take graduate level courses in the School of Urban Studies & Planning without having graduate standing in a Master of Urban and Regional Planning or Master of Urban Studies degree program?

Yes. PSU policy allows you to take 1/3 of your total graduate degree credits without being admitted as a degree student. Thus, you may transfer up to 24 credits to the MURP degree or 17 credits to the MUS degree before being admitted to the School. This is a good strategy for potential applicants who have a weak undergraduate record.