Can I repeat a class taken at PSU? What happens to the first grade?

You are able to repeat any course taken at PSU. However, when you repeat a course in which you have received a D or F grade, the first grade is removed from your GPA and the second grade is used in its place. You should complete the "Notification of Repeated Grade" form available at the Registration windows in the lobby of Fariborz Maseeh Hall. Both courses will remain on your transcript, but only the second grade will be calculated in your GPA. For more information, visit the Registration website