Can I get credit for any of your trips or seminars?

You can receive college credit through PE 199 Independent Study for Outdoor Program introductory seminars such as Intro to Whitewater Kayaking, Intro to Sea Kayaking, Intro to Rock Climbing, and Intro to Mountaineering.

You can receive college credit for the Wilderness First Responder and Wilderness First Responder Recertification courses by making arrangements with the course provider. http://www.nols.edu/wmi/admissions/college_credit.shtml).

The costs associated with credit are not included in the seminar fees.