Can I carry remaining funds from the previous budget year in the current year for my research award at PSU?

Carry forward of funds varies depending on the terms of the award. If in doubt, contact the Research Accountant assigned to your award. Requests to agencies for carry over would go through the Office of Research and Strategic Partnerships.