Can I cancel my University Housing contract?

Your University Housing contract is a legally binding agreement between you and Portland State University that you will live in University Housing for the entire duration of your contract.

All University Housing contracts are Academic Year contracts (Fall - Spring terms) or Summer term contracts only. If you decide to move out of University Housing before the end of your Housing contract, you will be subject to the cancellation policies in the contract Terms and Conditions, which can be found at www.housing.pdx.edu.

Please contact the University Housing Office at 503.725.4375 or send an email to housing@pdx.edu immediately if you have any contract cancellation questions. All contract cancellations must be submitted in writing at the University Housing Office before you check out of Housing. Checking out of Housing before canceling your contract could result in fines up to $100.